Skip to main content

HMFMC #389 Anything Goes with the option of Flowers

 


I had fun playing with the current House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge - Flowers.  I've used a "New to Me" stamp from Stampendous House Mouse line called Bumble Bee Fun.  Sadly, Stampendous no longer produces the House Mouse Designs line.  Crossing my fingers that they find a new company soon!

The image was colored with Copic Markers, the back ground was water colored then die cut with the "out of the box" technique.  Not a technique I use often but thought it was appropriate for the flying bees.

I've used designer paper scraps in my stash from My Mind's Eye Breeze paper pad.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #389 Anything Goes with the option of Flowers

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 18 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge #2318 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge Week #727 April Showers Bring May Flowers

 

Comments

brenda said…
A really pretty design using the HM image, perfect for our Showers/Flowers option at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x
Linby said…
Such a big bold and beautiful design. Love your colouring. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.
April said…
I love your card layout. This is perfect for the flower theme. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Sue said…
I adore this stamp. You have colored it up beautifully. And love the unique design of your card. Thanks for sharing you card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
This is so cute, Cynthia. My Mom just gave me a couple of her House Mouse stamps but I haven't been brave enough yet to try using them. Your card is darling.
Such a sweet image Cynthia, and I love how you have used it with the 'oui of the box' technique.
Blessings
Maxine
Bunny said…
This always reminds me of the "Flight Of The Bumblebees" orchestra music. I love that and I love your card. The sky is beautiful that he is flying through. What a great time he looks like he's having. I know I would be. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends