Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge: #351 Furries & Feathers

 


The current challenge at Art Impressions is Furries & Feathers.  I was a lucky challenge winner and Dog House Cubbies was my choice.  The pups and little open doors are so fun!

I started by stamping all of the images onto water color paper.  They were die cut then colored and blended with Tombow markers.  I decided the image size was perfect for a bookmark.

I used papers from my stash and Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangle Large die for the bookmark.  A small tab punch and twine finish the project.

This will be going to my niece who is an animal lover.  Watch for more fun creations with this set soon!

I would like to share my project with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge:  #351 Furries & Feathers

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 19 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge:  Week 10 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  #111 Anything Goes 


Comments

Such a fun bookmark Cynthia - great use of the stamp, and I love your paw-print paper in the background!
Blessings
Maxine
Cynthia - Congrats again on winning a challenge with us. You put the Doghouse Cubbie Set to great use! The bookmark idea is such a fun one. Good choice for your award! Thanks for joining us on our latest challenge. Janet-Ai Design Team.
Sharon Caudle said…
How adorable is this!! This set was a great choice for your win and I love that you used it for our current challenge of Furries and Feathers! I always love seeing what you create! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!