Skip to main content

SheepSki Designs Challenge #74 Flower Power

 

I was a recent winner of the SheepSki Designs Challenge.  Bumble Bee Blossom is one of the digital images that I chose.  I'm joining their current flower power challenge with my card.  

The image was printed onto X-Press It card stock and colored with alcohol markers then fussy cut.


The card base is a gelli print layered with a cover die from Kat Scrappiness.  A simple sentiment, pink netting and pearls finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #74 Flower Power

Allsorts Challenge Blog:  Week 729 Absolutely Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 19 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge:  Week 10 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  #111 Anything Goes 

Comments

brenda said…
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation at our 14th Birthday celebrations.

B x
Wonderful use of the stamp Cynthia, and I do love your background print!
Blessings
Maxine