Skip to main content

Beccy's Place May Challenge

 

Beccy's Place sponsors a monthly Anything Goes challenge with an option.  Beccy also generously provides a free digital image (or more) each month.  

I chose to create my card featuring Beccy's pre-colored lily digital image.  You can find the free images and challenge details on Beccy's Place blog.

The image was fussy cut and layered onto a stenciled background using Sweet 'n Sassy's Granny Square and Hero Arts Taffy ink.  The sentiment was in my stash.  

Beccy's option this month is to use old stash.  The black frame, lace and string of pearls were all in my crafty stash waiting for the perfect project!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Beccy's Place May Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Stencil It

Allsorts: Week 728 🎀 Anything goes / Embellish it

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 19 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge:  Week 10 Anything Goes

 

 

Comments

Oh my goodness Cynthia - this is one stunning card - so very pretty. Love your lace and pearl string, and against the stencilled background that lily and the accents are perfect. The black frame is stunning and sets it all off beautifully
Blessings
Maxine
Beccy said…
Absolutely beautiful Cynthia! I love the addition of the cotton lace and strings of pearls, they add a touch of elegance to your card. I also like the pretty pink background and black frame. Great design!
Cheers,
Beccy