Welcome to another new bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday! This week we are blessed to be sponsored by My Favorite Things. One random participant will be the lucky winner of a $25 gift certificate to the MFT shop!
My card features the Scripture Word Art this week from Psalm 20:6. What a great comfort to know that the Lord hears us and we can be assured of such a promise!
I have also used the new Sandcastle Builder Die-namics from MFT. This die is very intricate but so worth the time and effort. I used the ink smooshing technique for the card base and printed the digital Scripture directly on the panel. Card stock strips were torn from SU Creamy Caramel then Hero Arts Sand embossing powder applied. I finished with die cut shell and stars from the set.
I would like to share my card with the following:
PIP Challenge #2229 Anything Goes
Gem of a Craft Challenge Wk #15 Anything Goes
The Paper Funday Challenge: #43 AG + Option of Day at the Beach

Comments
hugs