Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #380 Zoo Crew (Animals)

 


I couldn't resist playing along with the current Art Impressions challenge to include an animal.  Bonnie has such a humorous way of creating the AI images.  The animals are all so fun.  I purchased this retired image a couple of years ago from their Bird Brains line.  It could be used for so many occasions.

I stamped the scene with the chicken and hay bale from AI.  The images were colored with Tombow markers then the background was loosely water colored.

I have recently enjoyed creating a vertical mini slimline design.  Using a sheet of 12 x 12 card stock I cut at 3.25 then fold at 6 inches.  It worked perfectly for my barnyard scene!

I would like to share my card with the following: 

Art Impressions Challenge #330 Zoo Crew (Animals)

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2227 Anything Goes 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 27 Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week 26 Anything Goes 

  

Comments

Vickie Y said…
Fun image and card; love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.
Bonnie Lynn said…
Your card is so funny! Love that sentiment and your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT
SarahR said…
Hello Cynthia, oh absolutely wonderful card - so funny it made me properly laugh out loud! Fabulous!
Thanks for joining in with us this time at Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, hope to see you again! Sarah - DT
Kim said…
Your card made me giggle! I just love it! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Saturday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT