Skip to main content

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Week #551 - #552


 It's time for a new bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  This week we are sponsored by the fabulous Seth Apter Designs.  Two lucky random participants will win a $25 gift card from Seth Apter.

I chose to include our Scripture this week 2 John 1:8 on a bookmark.  A very old (2000) and retired Stampin' Up! image was used on the bookmark called Old Friends.  


The Scripture Word Art is free for you.  We would love to see your project using the Scripture, but it's not required.  You can submit up to 5 projects each week -- a total of 10 for the challenge.  The challenge is always Family Friendly Anything Goes.

I would like to share my project with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Red, White and Blue

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2227 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  #101 Anything Goes 

 Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 27 Anything Goes

Comments

Tracie said…
What a beautiful bookmark. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
Sue said…
Your bookmark is wonderful. My Mom used to make lots of Raggedy Ann and Andys in all sizes, so brought back some wonderful memories. Very nicely done and the sentiment is beautiful too.

Hugs
Sue
Gail said…
I love this bookmark!! I have been making some bookmarks now and then as gifts and for myself - seems I lose them --- I like to have a bookmark now in each book-- but that will be a long time due to having many books but when I get in the MOOD to do bookmarks I go Hog wild! LOL - Thanks for stopping by - It was a blessing to win at MFT - I already went shopping!! Have a blessed day!