Skip to main content

SNSDC74 - Tic Tac Toe and Great News!

It's Friday and time for another Sweet 'n Sassy digital challenge!  

This week we have been asked to chose from the items on the Tic-Tac-Toe game board below. Use 3 items which make either horizontal, vertical, or diagonal lines across the board.  It's OK to use more than just 3 but at least 3 have to be in a line.  Please let us know in your description which three you chose.



Below is my card using Glitter, Flowers and Buttons:


I created my card using "Autumn Collage" from the Sweet 'n Sassy digital shop.  I printed the image on Stampin' Up glossy cardstock then brayered over the image with Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves ink pad.  The lace flowers were spritzed with Tsukineko Walnut Ink to get a distressed color.   I used this week's Sweet Stop sketch for the card.


And lastly, I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I had exciting news to share.  I was a guest designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Digi's last month.  I have been invited to join the Design Team and I am official starting October 1!!  You can check the post HERE.  I'm really excited to join the team!  Korin provides quality clear stamp sets and digital images.  I hope you get a chance to check out the shop and maybe play along with the challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Comments

Congratulations Cynthia on being on the S&S DT!! Love your card. the way you have coloured the autumn collage is stunning - and do I see some glittered leaves there?
Blessings
Maxine
Patricia H said…
I'm glad you've joined the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge team! I really like the color scheme you chose for your card. It's perfect for autumn!
Desire Fourie said…
This is so beautifully designed. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Cathymac said…
Beautiful card, Cynthia! And congratulations on your great news! You will be an awesome addition to the Sweet 'n Sassy Team!