Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Show Me #94

The week is quickly getting away from me and I wanted to post a quick "Show Me" for Sassy Cheryl.  If you haven't played along, check the details HERE.  It's super easy and you might even win a free Sassy Cheryl digital image.





I thought I would share a photo collage that I created recently on Muzy.com.  It was super easy and I really liked how it turned out.  Fall is definitely here and snow is covering the mountain tops, but I'm already looking forward to next summer's adventures. 

Hope you are having a great week!  Thanks for stopping by for a look!

Comments

Love your collage Cynthia - you really had some great trips in a fabulous part of the world.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Aw, so gorgeous, Cynthia! Love all the water in the shots, too! ;^)
Hugs, Penny
Sassy Cheryl said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this wonderful photo collage. It's just wonderful!!!!
Fall is finally arriving here too and I'm loving it. But you can keep the snow. :)
Thanks for sharing this collage this week Cynthia. It's perfect!!!