Welcome to another Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!
This week's challenge is to make a card of Appreciation using a favorite item you've been hoarding in your stash (the card can be for anyone - pastor, teacher, friend, mentor, family, etc.) I've used Sweet 'n Sassy digital image "Ewe Mean the World".
I decided this was a fun image to try a twisted circular easel card. It was easy to make using Beate's tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. The digital image was paper pieced and the lamb's head was popped up on dimension foam. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the fence and my "hoarded" item is the pink pearls.
I hope you get a chance to play along this week. Be sure to check out the details HERE and stop by the other design team members for more fabulous inspiration.
This week's challenge is to make a card of Appreciation using a favorite item you've been hoarding in your stash (the card can be for anyone - pastor, teacher, friend, mentor, family, etc.) I've used Sweet 'n Sassy digital image "Ewe Mean the World".
I decided this was a fun image to try a twisted circular easel card. It was easy to make using Beate's tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. The digital image was paper pieced and the lamb's head was popped up on dimension foam. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the fence and my "hoarded" item is the pink pearls.
I hope you get a chance to play along this week. Be sure to check out the details HERE and stop by the other design team members for more fabulous inspiration.
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
~Meredith
PS - I tried to friend you on FB but it would not let me for some reason
Hugs, Penny