Skip to main content

Thinking of You with Power Poppy Stamps

 

I'm sharing a clean and simple design featuring Power Poppy Stamps Wildflower Mini Digital Stamp set.  The digital image was colored with Copic Markers.

The base panel was created with a floral stencil from Hero Arts and TCW Marigold Stencil Butter.  I recently tried stenciling on designer paper and really like the result.  A sentiment from My Favorite Things Greetings Galore set finishes the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Clean and Simple

Time Out Challenge:  #322 Seasonal Colors

Beautiful Blossoms: #45 Photo Inspiration

Allsorts Challenge:  #858 Sympathy/Thinking of You/Get Well




Comments

brenda said…
What a pretty focal floral image and beautifully colours, a card perfect for our theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x
Sarn said…
A beautiful card to tell someone your’e thinking of them. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x