The Holiday Season is upon us at Pajama Crafter Stamps with the adorable Cheers to the Season stamp set. Today I will be sharing a fun layered scene featuring the sweet peeking bear image from the set.
Stamping and Coloring
I began by stamping the image and coloring with alcohol markers. I lightly applied glitter glue to the glass to mimic bubbles then along the base of the image for icey snow. Among my stash I came across a puffy 3D paint that worked perfectly to create fluffy fur on the bear's hat.
Creative Takeaway
To finish the sparkly scene a few snowflake dies and silver cord from my stash along with the coordinating sentiment were added. Even the simplest design can be eye-catching!
Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:
Additional Supplies Used:
- Copic Markers (E57, E35, B95, R17 G94)
- Silver Cord
- Snowflake die cuts
- Detail scissors (for fussy cutting)
- Village Die Border
- Glitter Glue
If today's project inspires you, I would love for you to visit Pajama Crafter Stamps using my affiliate link.
Shopping through my affiliate link never costs you anything extra, but it helps to support the tutorials and inspiration that I love sharing!
I would love to see your project that has been inspired by today's techniques. Be sure to tag @PajamaCrafterStamps and @Olheiserc so we can admire your beautiful creations.


Comments