I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #154 June 04, 2016 From the Heart stamp set Harriet PigWit Take Flight with a 4.25 square version of this week's sketch. Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels digital From the heart stamps FTS154 harriet pigwit take flight Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Imke said… Great way to use the sentiment, Cynthia ! Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a twsit # 154 @ From the Heart Stamps ! kiwimeskreations said… What a gorgeous card Cynthia, and that scripture was just what I needed this evening.BlessingsMaxine Pink Room Therapy Designs said… Great use of the sentiment, Cynthia! A lovely card! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #154! Kathy said… Brilliant use of the sentiment Cynthia. Love the papers and large print. Really eye catching card. Thanks for joining us at FTHS. Tip Top said… Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Comments
Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a twsit # 154 @ From the Heart Stamps !
Blessings
Maxine