Thanks so much for joining
the June Anything Goes Challenge
last week!
This week we have a fun theme challenge
for your masculine creations.
I took the opportunity to create
a Father's Day card with the
"OH-so-Fun"
I hope you get a chance to join the fun this week.
Be sure to stop by the Bugaboo blog for
all of the challenge details, prizes and
design team inspiration.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Work it Wednesday: May Sunshine
Simon Wednesday: Father's Day/For A Guy
Mojo Monday Sketch: Challenge #451
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #234 - 235
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Work it Wednesday: May Sunshine
Simon Wednesday: Father's Day/For A Guy
Mojo Monday Sketch: Challenge #451
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #234 - 235

Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Jo x
Howdy! Loving the Gus and fishing! Dropping by to say Thank you so much for entering your art work into WAW this week Anything Goes Challenge - where you can upload 5 pieces each week - a total of 10 opportunities to win a prize! Happy Dance - it is a blessing to have you come by and join the challenge - may your day be filled with fun and laughter and leaving you with this message "The Lord is Good - All of the Time" Blessings, Gail WAW DT