Monday at Catch the Bug
is the day that the design team
shares Anything But A Card
featuring Bugaboo digital images.
My project is an altered notebook
featuring
I started by covering the front of the notebook
with designer paper from jillibean soup Fresh
Vegtable Soup paper pad.
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic Markers.
A cutout was layered on from Echo Park.
The Shopping List sentiment was
computer generated and a wood
veneer arrow adds a little dimension.
Don't forget to check Catch the Bug for
all of the Design Team inspiration!
I would like to share my project with the following:
PDE Linky Party: #125 Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends: #21 Anything Goes
Simple Papercraft: #29 Anything Goes
I would like to share my project with the following:
PDE Linky Party: #125 Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends: #21 Anything Goes
Simple Papercraft: #29 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #232 -#233 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #156 Anything Goes
+ A Sentiment
Comments
Blessings, Carole
Blessings
Maxine