Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Saturday Photo Inspiration Challenge

Welcome to a new challenge
at Catch the Bug.
This week we have a fun
Photo Inspiration challenge.

My project features the adorable

The sentiment is from Word Art Wednesday.

I'm looking forward to seeing your take
on this week's inspiration challenge!
Be sure to visit Catch the Bug for
all of the challenge details, prizes
and more design team inspiration.


I would like to share my project with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #232 - 233
 TTCRD:  Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party:  #124 Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes  
Crafting with Friends:  #21 Anything Goes
Simple Papercraft:  #29 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #156 Anything Goes  + A Sentiment 

Comments

Lin said…
Cynthia, I ADORE this little creation of yours! Fantastic sentiment, cute images, and I love the way you're displaying it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
AO Creations said…
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party, good luck!!! Amy DT
Wow what an amazing project Cynthia - love the illustration and that verse is fabulous, and complements the image beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is just stunning. It makes a perfect gift. It is a wonderful sentiment.
Billie A said…
Great card Cynthia, I love how you present the card. Great idea and great job on the challenge (I really scratched my head on my dt card - but got it done) I am so glad you shared this card over at Aud Sentiments. Billie A (DT)
Jennifer Scull said…
I absolutely adore how your card turned out! it's fabulous on the hanger!

Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes plus a sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :) nice to see a friendly face pop by!
DIANA L. said…
Super adorable I love it.
Thank you for joining the PDE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
CraftingMum said…
Lovely project thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends Louise DT x