Skip to main content

Bugaboo - New Release Tuesday

Jodie is back from a brief vacation
and creating some adorable
new images!

Today the design team
is featuring a sweet image called
Flower Teddy
 The digital image was printed onto X-Press It white
card stock and colored with Copic markers and
Prismacolor pencils.
Since Mother's Day is quickly approaching,
I decided to add a Mother's Day sentiment
from my stash.
A machine stitched border and rhinestones 
finish the card.

Bugaboo images are on sale this week.
Be sure to stop by the store and pick up
those images on your wish list!
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

The sketch was inspired by this week's




I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Challenge up you life:  Challenge #40 Critters
Craft Your Passion Challenge:  #310 Anything Goes  
Eureka Stamps Challenge:  #191 Feminine/Mother's Day 
Cutie Pie Challenge:  #98 Woodland Friends

Comments

Tiggerscraps said…
Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Eureka this week.
Marji Dt
Dawn said…
Gorgeous card! I love that sketch too!
Thanks for playing in the challenge at Eureks Stamps this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
Angie said…
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
I hope you can join us again.
Angie DT
I love this bright, happy card and that sweet image!
Thanks so much for linking up with us at Paper Play Sketches.
Tanya ~ Design Team Member
What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love that image, and you have coloured him beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine
Janis Lewis said…
So cute! So glad you linked up at Paper Play Sketches. A new sketch is up today. Hope you'll come play with us again!
DT Janis
Very adorable image. So cute. thank you for participating in the Eureka Stamp Challenge: feminine cards/ Mother's Day cards. Good luck.