Skip to main content

Bugaboo Stamps 8th Birthday Bash - Day 4 Bingo Challenge


Welcome back to Day 4 of the Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Bash!
Today we have a freebie and a fun Bingo challenge.  I hope you will join the fun.  Bugaboo images are not required, but we do love seeing them!

Our theme for this week's celebrations is  Birds, Butterflies & Birthday Wishes!  If you are new to Bugaboo you can always grab this week's freebie and play along.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Use Patterned Paper
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #316 - 317
 

Seize the Birthday:  Anything Goes Birthday

Comments

JoAnn said…
Really cute card with a fun image. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous. Love your layout. I forgot to submit mine to the Bugaboo site, but I did post it...oops. I just had too much going on last week that it slipped my mind.
Min said…
Fabulous cards this week! :) Would love to know how you did the yellow shadow - LOVE how it looks! :)
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min