Skip to main content

Bugaboo Stamps 8th Birthday Bash - Day 2 Sketch Challenge


Welcome back to Day 2 of the Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Bash!
Today we are providing you with a fun sketch challenge.  I hope you will join the fun.  Bugaboo images are not required, but we do love seeing them!

My card features the adorable Birthday Bird 02 and papers from Crate Paper's Party Day paper pad.

Our theme for this week's celebrations is  Birds, Butterflies & Birthday Wishes!  If you are new to Bugaboo you can always grab this week's freebie and play along.


I'm sharing my card with the following: 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Use Patterned Paper
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #316 - 317 
Seize the Birthday:  Anything Goes Birthday
Repeat Impressions:  DCC13 Things with Wings


Comments

Andrea W said…
Darling card Cynthia! The scrabble tile paper is a lot of fun and I really like how you colored the cute image.
Pia S said…
I like how you rotated the sketch and the DP is fab! Sweet card!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, we were thinking alike to use the same image. Love how you flipped the sketch. Wonderful papers.
Nancy said…
Love your image with her big blue eyes! Sensational birthday card with fun patterned papers! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday this week!
Esther Asbury said…
Such a darling card! I love that bright and cheerily colored image paired with letter tiles! Such a cool combo! So happy you linked this up to The House That Stamps Built - do join us again soon!
Heather said…
How cute!! I'm pretty sure that's look I have on my face, too, when I have cupcakes. :) Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.