Graciellie Design is sponsoring this week
over at Word Art Wednesday. The design team
is joining the fun this week and sharing
some lovely floral inspiration featuring
this week's scripture I Timothy 4:12.
My clean and simple design features
Poppy Wishes from the Graciellie
I began by printing the digital image
onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock.
The image was colored with Copic Markers
(YG63, G94, R17, R29, Y35)
and a watercolor background with distress inks.
I printed the Scripture onto vellum and adhered
with a machine stitched border. Sequins from
Verve Stamps finish the card.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #302-303
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends: #51 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #302-303
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends: #51 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Hope to see you back for our new challenge starting tomorrow.
Helen x
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Carol DT x