Skip to main content

Art Impressions Blog Hop


 
I am so excited to be a part of this week's
Art Impressions Blog Hop!

Be sure to start at the
beginning of our hop at  ArtImpressions
where you will find the complete list of participating blogs.


Art Impressions is excited to introduce FIVE new clear stamps sets
which will be available at Michaels Arts & Crafts Stores!

So, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the inspiration!
I had the honor of playing with the new Art Impressions
clear stamp set
SC6049 Ai His & Hers Flying High



My first card uses this adorable 
parachuting dog, clouds and a fun
sentiment from the set.


I had so much fun making the second card using
the adorable flying couple image and
birthday banner.


Here's a little peek at all five of the new sets



SC0652 Ai Crazy Cat Lady
SC0653 Ai Beach Babes
SC0651 Ai His & Hers Campers
SC0650 Ai His & Hers Gardeners
SC6049 Ai His & Hers Flying High

Click to enlarge
I'm so glad that you stopped by today.
The next blog in the line up is the super talented

For additional product details check the FAQs
ttp://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/p/ai-at-michaels-faqs.html

I'm also sharing my cards with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  You Gotta Have Friends
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Comments

patti said…
Really like how you used these stamps!
These are amazing cards, and I just love what you did with the parachute pup!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wavejumper said…
I really like the one over the buildings as I live in a big city...I want that set now!

And how you did the clouds with the pup!
Sherry Butcher said…
Love it! The dog in the clouds is perfect and look fun to use. They are all great cards. TFS.
Lillian A said…
How fun - both of these are "in the clouds" - hahahaha - or maybe I should say "out of this world". Wow, congrats for getting these sets into the Michael's stores - now, if they only have any left in stock . . .
Anonymous said…
Love your creations ,that dog is so fun ..hehe , I love the inspiration you shared with us in your creations : )
Maria Houck said…
Love your cards. They ate gorgeous
Karen Day said…
Two great cards, Cynthia! I love that you put the airplane over the cityscape!
Becky said…
I just love your cards! How awesome they are..
Beebeebabs said…
Very nice cards tfs!!!
stamping sue said…
I LIKE this stamp set!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
Amy Marshall said…
Fabulous cards. I just love the AI stamps.
Kerry said…
Totally adorable, gorgeous cards!!! Love!! <3
Unknown said…
Great cards! I love the scenes you created with the diecuts. The background paper used with the Airplane Couple really looks great with these stamps. Super cute!
So cute. I love the dog.
Beachsidelynn said…
Love your cards. Really creative backgrounds.
Beautiful cards Cynthia! Very colorful and fun. :)
OMGosh these are so cute!!!
jean said…
they r sooo cute!!!
WhoMom said…
Adorable, fabulous cards. This is my favorite set because I can see so many different ways to use it. I love the dog with the parachute and your cloud background is lovely.
Penny said…
These are just too darling! Such cute images, great coloring, and fab die cuts & designs! The sentiments are a hoot! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Lindsay said…
Adorable cards, love that dog.
Unknown said…
Great creations! Awesome looking clouds, too!!! Love these new sets!!!!
Joan V said…
Super cute cards.
Sharon Caudle said…
Awesome cards, Cynthia!! LOVE the cityscape!!
hugs, Sharon
lynnscraps said…
Love all the new stamps!
Oh what great cards Cynthia - love the flying couple, as for that dog - poor guy, he looks somewhat bemused!
Blessings
Maxine
Sue from Oregon said…
Super...love the fun coloring on the plane too! Awesome!
Pam D said…
Both cards are adorable, these stamps are so much fun! Super job on the clouds under the dog, great layout on both, TFS!
Viki Banaszak said…
I love your cards. They are so cute.
Teresa Kline said…
hi Cynthia! these are darlin cards...they make me smile! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*
Anonymous said…
So cute, Cynthia! Love the clouds you did for the pup and his parachute is so adorable! And the cityscape … genius! Just love the banner too, did you attach it with twine? So fun! Thanks for joining us for the hop! HUGS! :)
Goodness but these are the cutest cards! Great coloring and layout too!
Unknown said…
I'm so totally CASE your cards as soon as I get my stamps!!! Love these stamps and love AI!
Sandra said…
Such fun cards! Love the happy images, really pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra
Lezlye said…
Love the planes and city scape! Happy to be along side you in the hop!
wilson.marie65 said…
I really love how you did the background for your cards.. love them..
good luck everyone :)
stampinfun71 said…
these are amazing, I love your use of the cloud paper and the skyline die with the flying couple! FABULOUS!
Tracy said…
LOL I'm so glad you created a card with the doggie. He is so much fun. Fantastic job on the background you created for him. Those flying daredevils look awesome soaring over the cityscape. Fantastic cards for the hop Cynthia!