Another quick post today for Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Challenge. DH and I just returned from a trip to Arizona so I haven't had much time to be crafty. But I thought I'd share a couple of photos from our trip. Neither of us had ever visited Arizona so this was an eye opener. Going from snowy, mountainous Alaska to the desert was quite an experience!
This photo was taken of an old abandoned mercury mine out in the desert. It was very interesting!
This photo was taken of an abandoned dwelling. I thought the scenery through the old window was very interesting. My attempt at artistic photography! :0
The final picture was taken in Oatman, AZ. It's an old mining town where the burros are allowed to run the streets. Most beg for carrots or other food items and let you pet them. It was quite original!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a closer look! Don't forget to take those photos and share with the Sassy Cheryl Show Me ladies for a chance at winning a free digital image from Cheryl's shop!
This photo was taken of an old abandoned mercury mine out in the desert. It was very interesting!
This photo was taken of an abandoned dwelling. I thought the scenery through the old window was very interesting. My attempt at artistic photography! :0
The final picture was taken in Oatman, AZ. It's an old mining town where the burros are allowed to run the streets. Most beg for carrots or other food items and let you pet them. It was quite original!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a closer look! Don't forget to take those photos and share with the Sassy Cheryl Show Me ladies for a chance at winning a free digital image from Cheryl's shop!
Comments
Hugs, Penny
Blessings
Maxine
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.