Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Sketch #67



I'm sharing a fun card for the
current sketch challenge at 
Your Next Stamp featuring the
adorable Perk Up! set. 

The image was colored with
Copic markers and Spectrum Noir.
I fussy cut and layered it onto 
designer papers from Pebbles Inc
Garden Party paper pad.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia that is so adorable. You have made a bunch of adorable coffee cards.
Great layout and love the coffee pot and cute cups.
Hetty said…
Beautiful papers and totally adorable image. Great card.
What a cutie Cynthia - love that perk image. and you have used it to great effect here
Blessings
Maxine
Shelly said…
Super sweet card!
Heidi said…
Great idea with the coffee machine!
Ann said…
So fun, love the cute floral paper you used.
~amy~ said…
Oh this is so cute! Great take on the sketch!
Becca Yahrling said…
You always make such cute cards & have the cutest papers.
Fikreta said…
so very cute card!
Lisa said…
Very pretty! Love the papers and colors!
Teresa Kline said…
hello! super cute card, luv the layers and paper prints! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a sweet card Cynthia. Love the darling cups in that machine... pretty papers!
Unknown said…
Pretty card, Cynthia!

Thanks for playing with us at YNS challenge blog.
See you on the next challenge. God bless.

Love, Dian Ratna.
Great card Cynthia and the top pick for the YNS challenge! I really like the blue with layers of patterns on top of it. Thanks for playing along at YNS!