Skip to main content

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop and Verve Stamps

I'm sharing a quick card for the current
featuring a fun coffee themed set 
from a hop sponsor: Verve Stamps called
and Coffee die.

Of course, I had to paper piece the 
coffee cups and the card sketch
was perfect for the cup stack.

Have you joined the fun yet?
Be sure to check out the Blog hop
for all of the challenge sponsors and
fabulous inspiration!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
 Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Use Patterned Paper
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #288-289
 

 

Comments

Love that mug stack Cynthia, and beautifully paper pieced. A striking card.
Blessings
Maxine
~amy~ said…
Such fun masking! Loving all the gingham.
Shelly said…
Such a fun card!
Heidi said…
Love this cute stack of patterned paper cups and the dotted background!
Beverly S. said…
Pretty! Love how you used the gingham papers with your stamps! Nice job!
Becca Yahrling said…
Gorgeous paper piecing of those cups. Lovely card!
Gorgeous stack of cups and I love all the texture and papers you have on your card.
Hetty said…
Great set of cups and a wonderful design.
Cheers! have a latte day!
Fikreta said…
Its pretty card!
Lisa said…
So pretty! Love the gingham!