Skip to main content

Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge - Photo Inspiration


There is a fun photo inspiration Challenge 
for you this week at Catch the Bug. 

My clean and simple design
features Bugaboo's Ice Cream Dog.
The image was colored with Copic markers
and Spectrum Noir.  

I thought the sentiment coordinated
perfectly with this poor pup.
It is from a Verve Stamp set called

So, grab your favorite Bugaboo digital image
and use our inspiration photo to create
something fun!  

Be sure to stop by the Blog for all of the
challenge details, prizes and design
team inspiration.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Use Patterned Paper
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #288-289
Crafting by Design Challenge:  Animals 
Crafting from the Heart:  #164 Anything Goes 
Crafting with Friends Challenge:  #45 Anything Goes

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is just adorable. That is such a sweet image.
What a fabulous card Cynthia - a great use of the inspiration photo, and I do love that quote you paired with the image, it's perfect!!
Blessings
Maxine
Lin said…
What a great quote, and I love how you interpreted the photo inspiration, Cynthia! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous fun image and great quote--Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Design
Carol GDT x
Jo Ann said…
Oh wow! This is super duper cute. Great coloring of the image and the sentiment compliments your art effectively. Thanks for joining our previous challenge here at WORD ART WEDNESDAY. We hope you will join us again in our current challenge soon. Leaving you with the inspiration found in Philippians 4:13 which says: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com