Skip to main content

Bugaboo New Release - Frame It Stella Belly Button

The Bugaboo Design Team is sharing
a fun new Bugaboo image today on 

The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card
stock and colored with Copic Markers.
I added a slightly glittery border
with Stickles.  The designer papers
are retired from Stampin' Up!
  Drop on by Bugaboo Stamps and check out the other New Releases, they're 50% off for the entire week!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:  Wonderful Wednesday Challenge 

 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #286 - 287
Crafty Sentiments Design Challenge:  Add a Sentiment
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #182 Bingo + Sentiment  
(Pattern Paper, Digi Image, Favorite color - orange)

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia the sad part is that is so true!!! I have a birthday coming up and I actually went and bought a few new bras just this weekend...the straps are getting wider with age, hehehe.
Elaine Stark said…
A brilliant card, so funny. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Lola said…
Lovin all the polka dots. And if this is true - then I'm officially old LOL!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hmmm - fabulous card Cynthia, and I love the polka dot paper that quietly echoes the sentiment - I have what I call over shoulder boulder holders these days.... wide straps and all
Blessings
Maxine
Helen said…
Love it! That sentiment just made me literally laugh out loud!!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Helen x
Beatriz said…
Great card and sentiment! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz dt
Beatriz said…
Great card and sentiment! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz dt