I am joining the current challenge over
at Art Impressions with this fun card.
We have been asked to create our
own background.
My background was created with a
stencil from My Favorite Things called
Sun Ray. It was inked with Colorbox
pigment cateyes. I then sprayed over
the stenciled sun ray with Lemon Zest
Dylusions spray.
The Art Impressions image and
sentiment are called Giraffe set.
This set is PERFECT for the current
Art Impressions is also a sponsor
of the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop.
They have so many adorable
coffee themed stamp sets.
It was hard to pick just one to
use for my card tonight!
I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge: #211 Create A Background
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stencil It
TTCRD: Anything Goes June 27 - July 3
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #288-289
Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stencil It
TTCRD: Anything Goes June 27 - July 3
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #288-289
Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop

Comments
Blessings,
Maxine
giraffe is so cute!