Skip to main content

Get Well Soon!


I love a sketch challenge!
This was another tough one for me but
I wanted to join the fun at Christian Card Makers.

My card will also be added to the June 
month long challenge at Christian Card Markers.
We have been challenged to create 
Encouragement, Get Well and Thinking
of you cards for both men and women.
The cards will be going to one of the 
group members who has a church card
ministry.

This stamp set is from Sweet 'n Sassy
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Emboss It 
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #255 Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:  Wonderful Wednesday Challenge 
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #286 - 287

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Great embossed background for that image Cynthia. What a fun image for someone who isn't feeling well.
Love your chookie card Cynthia - that poor wee girl with her sore wing :-(. Great use of the sketch
Blessings
Maxine
Marilyn Webb said…
Super sweet! Love the embossed background and great use of the sketch!! Thanks for joining our Kraftin Kimmie Challenge this week!
Marilyn DT
Tracy Freeman said…
Such a fun card, love that image and your take of the sketch.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x
Sollan said…
I just love this card, stunning!! Thank you for participating at Brown Sugar Challenge