Skip to main content

Great Impressions June Challenge - Masculine

This is the last of my Father's Day cards
for this year.  Whew!

Have you heard?  June will be the last challenge
sponsored by Great Impressions.
Their final challenge theme is masculine.
Perfect timing for birthday or Father's Day!

I purchased this image from my local stamp
store a few years ago.  It is Great Impressions, 
but it appears that it may now be retired.
I loved the Labrador riding in the back of the
vintage truck!  I HAD to have it.

I kept a clean and simple design since this
will be going in the mail to my Father in Law.
The image was colored with Copic Markers
and sponged with Memento inks.  
The card base was sponged with a
woodgrain stencil. 

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Great Impressions:  June Challenge - Masculine 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #284 - 285
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #3
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Masculine 
 
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge:  #384 Die-in for Die Cuts
Penny Black and More:  June Challenge - Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that stamp is gorgeous. Your card is beautiful. Great job on completing all your cards!!!
What a wonderful card Cynthia - love your colours
Blessings
Maxine
Lorraine A said…
Another fabulous card Cynthia! :-) I love the old truck with the dog, very cute image, and the colours are fab, a great Fathers day card! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Melissa Bove said…
What a fabulous card! Love that image! Great coloring and design!

Thank you very much for joining us this past week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa
Daniela said…
Such a nice Father´s Day card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)
Ellibelle said…
A very nice masculine card. Love the use of kraft card stock, it works so well with your theme.
Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and more!
Marilyn Webb said…
Stunning father's day card!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT
Emma Williams said…
What a great card and so beautifully coloured, it's gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x
Cathy said…
Great Father's Day card! I love the image!
Julie Odil said…
Cynthia, I love this card! What a great image! Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member
Unknown said…
Awesome Father's Day Card Cynthia! I love the image, your coloring, and the CAS layout! Thank you for joining our Final Challenge over at Great Impressions.
Ruza
Ruza's Craft Corner