Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Saturday Bingo Challenge


This week the design team has a fun
Bingo Challenge for you!

My card features the adorable 
Summer butterfly bear.
(Not yet in the new store)

The Bingo Choices for my card are
Ribbon, Die and Sentiment

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check out all of the challenge
details, prizes and design team inspiration

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #182 Bingo
(Die Cut, Image, Ribbon)
Dragonfly Journey - #94 Paper Piecing Palooza
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #255 Anything Goes
QKR Challenge:  #248 Stitching 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:  Wonderful Wednesday Challenge 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is so adorable. Love the bright cheery colors.
Sollan said…
Pretty card and I love the colouring. Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge
What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love your papers, the co-ordinating gingham ribbon and the beautifully coloured image!
Blessings
Maxine
Billie A said…
Awesome card Cynthia. I love the colors and of course the Bugaboo image. Great paper piecing on the umbrella. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More
NanaConnie said…
Cynthia, I just popped in from 2 Crafty Critter Crazies to say how much I adore your photo of Ginger Snap. What a beauty! Thanks for sharing with us. I adore this darling little card. :-D
Adorable card, Cynthia. It would fit well with our June challenge. Thanks for sharing a pic of your sweet Ginger Snap at the mid-month 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge.
Jeannie said…
Hi Cynthia! Sweet little bear and a great layout and beautiful colors too. Thanks so much for joining my Paper Piecing Palooza blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2017/06/challenge-no-94-paper-piecing-palooza.html
Julie said…
cute little card. Such a great color combo.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie t