Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #337


A really challenging sketch for me 
this week over at My Favorite Things.

I like the end result using the adorable
MFT The Whole Herd stamp and die set.
The grass die is also from MFT.
The pig image was colored with Tombow 
markers on water color paper.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Thing Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #337
 Brown Sugar Challenge:  #255 Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:  Wonderful Wednesday Challenge 
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #286 - 287

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is just adorable. Love that stamp set. You rocked it.
Oh Cynthia this had me giggling at that fabulous pun - on a beautifully executed card.
Blessings
Maxine
Great card! tFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~
Lola said…
LOL - I've never read that sentiment before! So perfect.
Marilyn Webb said…
Oh wow, how adorable!! Love that sentiment! Thanks for joining our Kraftin Kimmie Challenge this week!
Marilyn DT