Skip to main content

Mojo Monday #500 and Gerda Steiner Challenge


Tonight I am sharing a card for a couple 
of challenges.

If you haven't heard, this will be the final
challenge for the Mojo Monday sketch.  :(
It is sad, but yet I completely understand 
that Julee needs to devote more time to her
sweet family which includes twin boys.  
That takes a lot of energy and faith!
I LOVE sketch challenges and the weekly
inspiration from Julee will be missed.

I also recently discovered the Gerda Steiner
"Share your Designs" challenge. 


Long story short -
I've seen the Gerda Steiner digital scooter image
out on blogland
AND finally purchased it recently.
Is this adorable or what??

The image was printed onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White cardstock and colored with
Copic Markers.  Designer papers are from 
American Crafts Happy Traveler.

A machine stitched border completes 
the card.   I receive a lot of comments 
regarding the machine stitching that I 
include on my projects.  I have a background
in sewing and own a full size Brother 
sewing machine which sits on the floor
under my craft table.  

When I feel the need
to add stitching to my project I simply pull it out and stitch.
No special instructions, just a warning that 
this will dull your needle.  If you need to use the
machine for fabric projects a sharp needle will be needed.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I don't recognize my followers often enough,
but I certainly appreciate you.  :-)

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Mojo Monday:  Challenge #500
Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs:  Challenge #33
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #286 - 287 
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Masculine
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Make it Masculine
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #481 Boys/Men
 

Comments

Lola said…
Your pup looks so happy! Such an adorable birthday card.
Such a darling card. So glad you enjoyed the sketches. Thanks for joining us for our final Mojo Monday sketch.
Maria said…
Oh, what a fun card with the dog on the scooter! Love the paper, too! And, thank you for stopping by my blog with your sweet comment! Take care!
Barbara said…
Superfun card! love the bright colors you used and your ability to mix various patterned paperd! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara
Love that image Cynthia, and you have made the most of it on this fabulous card. I too have sewn for years, but rarely stitch on my cards - could be because my machine is not in the studio where I paper craft!
Blessings
Maxine
jenn shurkus said…
such a fun card! that dog is having the time of his life!! thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp Wednesday challenge!