Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Card Challenge #336


I'm sharing my card for the current sketch
challenge over at My Favorite Things.
My card features a retired Pure Innocence
image from MFT and their 
Sentiment Sampler set.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope
you are having a great weekend!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #286 - 287
Crafting with Dragonflies:  #82 Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:  June Release Anything Goes
 

Comments

What a sweet card Cynthia - love the die cut hearts :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is such an adorable card.
Susan Hogan said…
Aawwe - cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.
Marilyn Webb said…
Such a lovely card!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT
Great job on the sketch, Cynthia. You really nailed it. Thanks so much also for playing along in our challenge. I hope you will join us often. I love seeing your art. Have a blessed week!
Karen Lethworth
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you visit