The current Art Impressions Challenge is
Clean and Simple with lots of white space.
I recently purchased this adorable AI
wood mount Jealous Too stamp at
Hobby Lobby. I couldn't wait to ink it up
AND paper piece the dress and purse!
Thanks for taking a look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge: #209 White Space is Nice Space
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #284 - 285
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Penny Black and More: June Challenge - Anything Goes
TTCRD: June 6 - 13
Comments
B x
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More!
Blessings
Maxine
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Lynn x
DT