Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Challenge #136 - Pastels

I'm playing along with Your Next Stamp and their challenge to use Pastels.  I created a pastel cloudy sky using Tim Holtz Distress inks.  The silhouette scene is a retired YNS stamp called Home Sweet Home.  A few sequins and gems finish the card.  The sentiment is from Verve Stamps - sadly now out of business.


I would like to share my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Challenge:  #136 Pastels 
Little Red Wagon Challenge:  #544 Mix 'Em Up! 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #434 and #435
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Spring Moodboard 

  

Comments

What a beautiful sky you have created Cynthia, and I am loving the silhouette stamp as well as the gorgeous scripture verse you have used
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday for the current challenge with the ecquisite card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
JanR said…
Lovely card! The clouds are so pretty, such wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Lola said…
Beautiful scene with the gorgeous clouds!