Skip to main content

Paper Smooches April Color Challenge - Pastels



The current Paper Smooches challenge is Pastel.  The adorable little jukebox in the Perpetual Bliss set caught my eye tonight.  I remembered having the pink and yellow paper in my scrap pile.  Everything else went together from there!

I stamped the image onto water color paper then colored with Tombow markers.  I then fussy cut and adhered it to the layers.  The coordinating sentiment is from the same set.  A few musical notes finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Paper Smooches:  April #1 Challenge Color Story Pastel 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #434 and #435

Comments

What a pretty card Cynthia - love your colours, and the wee juke box is so pretty
thank you for joining in the current challenge at Word Art Wednesday with this sweetie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT