Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #280 Kid At Heart


I'm joining the current Art Impressions challenge "Kid at Heart" with this playful scene featuring Got Style.

The image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  I created my scene with a Cityscape Nightline die from Memory Box and cloud paper from my stash.  A few hand drawn hash lines on gray cardstock makes a road!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #280 Kid at Heart
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Create A Scene 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #434 and #435

Comments

Oh what a fun card Cynthia - I have a friend who would totally be that lass on the skateboard!! I never mastered one, so it couldn't possibly be me :) Love how you created the scene, and the sentiment is perfect.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this fabulous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine