Hero Arts is sponsoring a weekly Stay Crafty challenge. This week's challenge theme is Self Care...
For this week's challenge, we'd like you to make a card or project just for YOU, using all of your very favorite things! Use your favorite stamps or dies or stencils, your favorite mediums, your favorite colors, your favorite techniques - whatever brings YOU joy!
My card includes two of my relaxation techniques - Coffee and getting inky! I started this clean and simple design with Tim Holtz Splatter Stencil and Carmel Adirondack ink. I stamped a cup from the August 2018 Hero Arts monthly kit in VersaFine Claire. A coordinating sentiment and twine finish the card.
Life Begins After Coffee - SO true for me in the morning!
I would like to share my card with the following:
Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge: #4 Self Care
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #434 and #435
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: #629 Ribbons
Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge: April Anything Goes


Comments
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this fun card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT