I'm joining the current AAA Birthday challenge with this fun birthday image. While visiting my family last Fall, I stamped a few of my Mom's and brought them home with me to color. Sorry, I failed to write down the name of the stamp or company. Boo-Hoo!
It works perfectly with the stripe and polka dot papers from MFT. The birthday sentiment is from Stampin' Up! A few enamel dots finish the card.
I would like to share my card with the following:
AAA Birthday Game: #12 Dots & Stripes
Your Next Stamp Challenge: #137 Stripes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #434 and #435
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: #37 AG with an animal
Aud Sentiments: Birthday Sentiment

Comments
Thank you for joining in at the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge with the delighful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Thanks for playing alogn at Aud Sentiments birthday challenge,
Hugz Tinz
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk