Skip to main content

HMFMC #314 Anything Goes + Flowers


I'm playing along with the current House-Mouse Friends Monday Challenge with this sweet Iris Climber stamp.  The image was colored with Copic markers and Stickles accents.
The cloudy sky was sponged with Memento Danube blue and a scallop stencil die as a mask.  A sentiment from Hero Arts and sequins finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:
HMFMC #314:  Anything Goes + Flowers 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Knock on Wood
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge:  #37 Anything Goes + Animal 
Cute Card Thursday:  #630 Wings

Comments

Sue said…
Cynthia, your card is lovely. Colored up to perfection and the wood grain embossed piece looks great too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
Mia said…
And with a different DT hat on:
THANK YOU for entering our challenge at 2CCC!!! Lovely card!!!
Designer for 2CCC
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) I love this image, so beautiful, and your coloring is fabulous! I love the cloudy sky too and the woodgrain panel :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday and Simon Says Stam Wednesday Challenges
Stay Home and Stay Safe xx
Luv
Lols x x x
Oh what a sweetie this image is Cynthia, and I love the way you have coloured it - it's made up into a beautiful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Bunny said…
What a beautiful Mother's Day card. Your coloring is lovely and it's a great scene. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
April said…
This is so sweet and pretty! Wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing at House Mouse and Friends Monday chalenge. xx