Skip to main content

Paper Smooches April 15-28 HAPPY Challenge



I'm playing along with the current challenge at Paper Smooches.  Happy Things can pretty much include all of the Paper Smooches stamps!  I pulled out one of my favorites - Birthday Buddies.  

The image was stamped onto kraft cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  

I kept the design clean and simple with lots of "white space" for the current AAA Cards challenge.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Paper Smooches Challenge:  April 15 - 28 HAPPY
AAA Cards CAS Game:  #164 One Image 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #436 - #437

Aud Sentiments: Birthday Sentiment  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this is adorable. Great CAS card.
That chick is so happy Cynthia - and very much the star of this wonderful CAS card
Thank you for joining us at the current Word Art Wednesday challenge with the sweet card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Maturierte said…
How cute! It's a fab card - love the chick and your colouring!
Furrbster said…
Such a cute CAS design!!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz
Francesca said…
Adorable card, thank you for playing at AAA Cards!
Jane said…
Fantastic CAS card! Love the cute little image and the kraft 'white' space is perfect. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!
Lisa Bird said…
Wonderful CAS card :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk
Scrapping Queen said…
Wonderful card! I have a soft spot for coloring with prismacolor pencils on darker cardstock. Just love it!