Skip to main content

Impression Obsession Challenge - Tickled (Funny Cards)!


I'm joining the current Impression Obsession challenge with a fun digital image from IO called Color Your Hair - NOLA001.

When I saw this image in the IO shop it made me laugh so hard.  I couldn't wait to color it up!  It was colored with Copic Markers and layered onto papers from Doodlebug Design.

I would like to share my card with the following;
Impressions Obsession Challenge:  Tickled (Funny Cards)! 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #436 - #437
Your Next Stamp Challenge:  #137 Stripes  

Comments

Thank you for the smile this card gave me Cynthia - it's a beaut image and you have coloured it fabulously
Thank too for joining in the current Word Art Wednesday challenge with this fun card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
linda said…
thanks for popping by cynthia! such colourful hair! i love your card and i just finished mine.
Lola said…
This is so adorable and uplifting!
Vicki G said…
Super Cute~~~ Thanks for playing along with us!!!