Skip to main content

AAA Cards CAS Game #163 - Sketch + optional twist It Flies



I recently began participating with the challenges at AAA Cards.  It surely takes me out of my comfort zone!  I pulled out an older stencil from Memory Box and stamped a couple of little bees from Honeybee Stamps.  I finished by adding Wink of Stella to the wings.

I would like to share my card with the following:
AAA Cards Game #163:  Sketch + optional twist It Flies
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #434 and #435
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  #37 AG with an animal
 

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
Very pretty, love the placement of your scene and inkblending. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards
Oh what a gorgeous card Cynthia - love how you have used the challenge, and those bees are so sweet, especially with their sparkling wings!
Thank you for joining us in the current challenge at Word Art Wednesday with this cute card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Lola said…
Love how beautifully CAS your card is. Just the pop of colors and little stamps is so pretty.
Francesca said…
Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!
Jane said…
Love those sparkly bee wings! Fabulous use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!