Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #316


I have a clean and simple card
for this week's My Favorite Things Card Sketch

The circle has been sponged with Memento
Tangelo and Dandelion inks.
The turtle image was stamped onto
water color paper with MFT Black Licorice
Hybrid Ink and colored with Tombow markers.
Designer papers are from MFT.

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge:  #316
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #227 Anything Goes 
or One for the Kids
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday: Anything Goes 
 Crafting from the Heart:  #143 Anything Goes
 Word Art Wednesday:  #266 - 267 Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon:  #377 Thank You! 

Comments

NanaConnie said…
Great take on that sketch, Cynthia, and I love that you kept it CAS! I'm so tickled to see you entering our "Anything Goes or For a Child" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT
What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love that turtle image and how you have featured him.
Blessings
Maxine
chrissy xx said…
A GOrgeous take on the sketch..your 'circle' is a FAB idea. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx
Donna said…
eeeeeek! This is so cute Cynthia! Thank you for joining our challenge this week! Donna (DT)
Shut the Front Door that is so CUTE!!!! I LOVE turtles! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wonderful Wednesday challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie! Hugs D
karalschuknecht said…
Great card, so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT
Ginny Maxam said…
Hi Cynthia, I Love your card, very clever masking the circle, I love how that looks!! Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M, DT