Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Stella Says Sketch #502


Welcome to a new Stella Says Sketch
Challenge at Catch the Bug!

This week we have a fun and versatile
sketch.  I hope you will grab your
favorite Bugaboo image and join the fun!

(Bugaboo is not required, but we love
it when you use our images)

My card features the adorable new
Puppy Blocks and has been 
colored with Spectrum Noir
pens then layered onto Stampin' Up!
Basic Black and Specialty Sweet Shop
designer papers.

Be sure to stop by the Blog for
all of the challenge details, prizes,
and design team inspiration. 

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Crafting from the Heart:  #143 Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journey:  #83 Birthday Bash! 
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #234 Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #227 Anything Goes 
or One for the Kids

Comments

That is adorable! Love your coloring, too!
NanaConnie said…
Another really adorable one, Cynthia, and it certainly meets our optional twist of "For a Child." Thanks for playing again at QKR Stampede this week.
NanaConnie DT
A super cute card Cynthia with those puppies on it.
Blessings
Maxine
Marilyn Webb said…
So adorable I love it! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT
Pia S said…
I love this image, in fact I love all the new puppy and cat images Jodie made for us. Great idea to add the sentiment on vellum and place it across the image.
Lola said…
Love that little piece of vellum. Great card - I could also see this as a valentine day card.
crafty said…
Love all the dogs. Thank you for joining in the QK Stampede challenge.
Mary
karalschuknecht said…
Great job with this cute image, it's beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT