Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #314

Sharing a clean and simple take on 
this week's MFT sketch challenge.

Paper:  Daisy D and Stampin' Up!
Ink:  Versafine Tuxedo Black and Memento Potter's Clay
Other:  MFT Sun Ray stencil and sponge 

 
I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge 314
Dragon Fly Journeys:  #82 - 2017 Year of the Rooster
Word Art Wednesday:  #264 - 265 Anything Goes
Penny Black and More:  January Challenge Anything Goes



Comments

What an eye catching card Cynthia - I love the drama of the sun and the sun rays, and then the rooster silhouette and sentiment.
Blessings
MAxine
brenda said…
A super card for our challenge this month, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More.

B x
Jeannie said…
Hi Cynthia! Awesome card and I love the rustic feel of it. Perfect color blending on the background too. Thanks so much for joining my 2017/Year of the Rooster blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
Whisper said…
Ooooo what a lovely card and thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month, luv Sam x