Skip to main content

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration Day 7


I'm so glad that you've made it
to Day 7 of our celebration!!

Today we have recipe challenge
featuring the current Freebie image

The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic Markers.
I got a little creative with the required
pearls and used them to accent the bubbles.

This image always makes me smile!
Perfect birthday card for young or old,
male or female.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget
to check Catch the Bug Blog for all
of this week's challenges, prizes and
design team inspiration. 

One winner each day will win this
 exclusive Bugaboo Birthday set!


I'm sharing my card with the following:

Hiding in My Craftroom:  #284 Saturday Scraps
Crafting from the Heart:  #143 Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journey:  #83 Birthday Bash! 
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #234 Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #227 Anything Goes 
or One for the Kids

Comments

Love your card Cynthia. Great colours and I do love the background watery paper and the green ribbons/bows.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT TEamie
Sherri said…
Adorable card! Perfect for kids with all the bright colors and love the water background! Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede challenge this week!
Lola said…
Great water background and I really like the panel above the card/fancy fold.
Carla's Cards said…
Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Love it Cynthia such a fun and fabulous card - love the way you have met the challenge.
Blessings
Maxine
Jeannie said…
Hi Cynthia! I have this digital image and I just love what you've done with it. That paper and the layout are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining my Birthday Bash Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
Adorable card Cynthia! Gorgeous coloring...love how you used the pearls to accent the bubbles! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT
Wow! I love your card! The image is adorable but the coloring is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT
afreen said…
cute.. Thanks for participating Brown sugar challenge blog
- Afreen ( BSCB DT)
karalschuknecht said…
Beautiful card, so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT