Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #191 - Card Resolution


is Card Resolution.  We have been asked
to try a new technique.

This is my first time inking up the
adorable Love Birds clear stamp
by Art Impression.
{LOVE} this set and it's perfect
for Anniversary cards that I need
for family, friends and church members.

I recently watched a fabulous 
technique video on Heather Hoffman's 
blog showing a distress ink and
brayer watercolor background.  
I used Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Distress ink for my background
and I really like the result.

My card design was inspired by the
I'm also sharing my card with the following: 
Penny Black and More:  January Challenge Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie:  Anything Goes Challenge 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #264-265

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia that is a great anniversary card and wonderful new technique.
Wow what an amazing card Cynthia - that background is wonderful
Blessings
Maxine
Marilyn Webb said…
Beautiful anniversary card!! thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT
Oh what a sweet stamp. I like that you did the watercolor background, it is so fitting. Thanks for joining in YNS Challenge #55!