Skip to main content

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration Day 5


Welcome to Day 5 of

I used the exclusive Bugaboo birthday set
for my clean and simple "funny" birthday card.
The image was printed onto 
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic markers.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Be sure to check Catch the Bug Blog 
for all of the challenge details, prizes and
 design team inspiration.   
One winner each day will win this
 exclusive Bugaboo Birthday set!

 I'm sharing my card with the following:
Dragonfly Journey:  #83 Birthday Bash!
Kraftin' Kimmie:  Anything Goes Challenge 
 Crafting from the Heart:  #143 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  #266 - 267 Anything Goes 
Digi Choosday Challenge:  #3 Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments:  #171 Anything Goes + Sentiment 
 Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes 1-17-17 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is just adorable.
Lola said…
Love this little guy (I've never been into worms before - but this one is adorable).
Jeannie said…
Hi Cynthia! Gosh I just love to see your creations and this little worm is the cutest. Simply adorable! Thanks so much for joining my Birthday Bash Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
Marilyn Webb said…
Your card is adorable!! Thanks for joining our Kraftin Kimmie stamps challenge!
Marilyn DT
Wow I do love this image and the way you have used it on your fun card Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Jane Savage said…
What a cute image, beautifully coloured too!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx
Tammy Miller said…
Cynthia love this project and all of your projects you have created for Bugaboo! Thanks for being a great team player and for helping to spread the Bugaboo love out there!
Furrbster said…
Hahaha this is brilliant!
Hugz Tinz - Aud Sentiments DT
This is adorable, Cynthia! You always make the cutest cards, and I'm blessed beyond words to have you share your amazing talents with us. Thanks for playing along, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Sandy said…
Such a fun card, Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with the Heart. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT