Skip to main content

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #478



I hope everyone had a relaxing
weekend and got a chance to 
be creative!!

I'm squeaking in with a very last
minute card for this week's 
featuring a very versatile
sentiment set from Verve Stamps called
This has recently become one
of my "go to" sentiments sets!

I've also included  (new to me)
Verve sequins and
which came in my most recent order.

If you visit my blog often you 
have noticed my love of the color
ORANGE!  
As I went through my stash of papers
this evening I came across an old
Basic Grey Paper Pad
called Sugar Rush which I thought
would work great for the Anniversary
themed card.

I'm also sharing my card with the following: 
 Little Red Wagon: #375 Something New
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Start Afresh
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  New something
Cute Card Thursday:  #459 What's New
Digi Choosday:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  #264 - 265 Anything Goes
Sugar Pea Designs:  Mix It Up Challenge #27 Anything Goes 

Comments

Such a pretty card. Love the scattered hearts and sequins. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.
I had to swing by and give you a big thumb's up for this card, too! I see your skills evident here, too, with all of the patterns blended so nicely. You have a great eye for what will work together and the ribbon adds such a great dimensional element. Wonderful work and thanks again for sharing your projects with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!
Anonymous said…
What a very lovely design! That sentiment is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member
JanR said…
Fab card! Loving the polka dot bow. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.
Wonderful anniversary card Cynthia - love those wee orange heart die cuts - a gorgeous accent
Blessings
Maxine
Caryn said…
This is such a great design - I love your colour choices too, very pretty card and a great take on the sketch.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx